Six months already??? I can hardly believe that Ella has been in our family for 6 months already. She is growing up so quick and is turning into such a big girl. She had her first few bites of food which she wasn't a fan of and she is learning how to sit up. She isn't a great sleeper and spends half of the night in bed with mom and dad. I was never ever a fan of co sleeping but when you are exhausted you quickly become one! Yesterday at her checkup she put on quite the little flirting show with the doctor and he thought she was the cutest thing ever! (I'm sure he tells everyone that but we know she is REALLY the cutest!) Here are her stats at 6 months...
Weight- 16.6 lbs 69th percentile
Length- 26.75 inches 88th percentile
Head- 17.5 inches 94th percentile
Looks like Jack's not the only Paxman with a big head!
We love you baby girl and have thoroughly enjoyed the last six months with you!
Thought we'd make it a little more modest and add a bikini!
And keeping with tradition.... here is Jack at exactly six months.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
6 Months
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ella looks so dark next to Jack. Sooo cute.. I'm glad she's feeling a little better.
She is so sweet, you can see her little personality showing through. I can't believe she is 6 months already! P.S. LOVE the bikini!
I love the bikini! Hilarious! I haven't checked your blog because my blog said you hadn't posted in like three weeks and i thought that doesn't seem like Katie. Anyways to make the story short I love the new pics of your family!And your new blog!
Gorgeous!!!! That's all I can say! They look like they could kinda be twins! Boy and girl style!
Post a Comment