Sunday, September 27, 2009

My MIGHTY Hunter


Ryan thought his mighty elk deserved an appearance on the family blog so here he is. I figure since he will probably be gracing our home with his appearance someday, you all might as well meet him now!

The great white hunters....

Kyle, Keldon and Ryan

Luckily it only took seven days of Ryan being gone instead of twelve and luckily the kids and I all survived being on our own for seven days!

2 comments:

J♥M said...

HOLY FREAK that's HUGE!!! I thought I saw him luggin a huge rack across the driveway! That's awesome! I'm so glad you survived with the kids for a week!!!!! I'll have to show Mat the pic! He totally gets that kind of stuff! Congrats Ryan and congrats to you for fnding the perfect place to display that bad boy!!!!! :)

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Guess you will be clearing off some wall space for that big bull.