Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dreams



Just quickly wanted to post this so I don't forget! The last couple of nights Jack has had some funny outbursts while sleeping. I always wonder what kids would dream about and now I know! A couple of nights ago I hear " MOM MOM MOM...." I run in there and just as I open the door I hear him saying "Cake.... Cake.... Want it!" all the while both of his arms are hanging out the bars on the crib trying to get some cake! I go to soothe him and he is sound asleep yelling for some cake. Maybe he is my kid after all. Last night same thing I was summoned to his room but last night he was yelling at someone that he wanted to color and draw!

Last night we also had a rather interesting ride home from Jen and Nate's house. They had us over for a BBQ but of course all Jack ate was chocolate milk and ice cream so needless to say he had a tummy ache and released it all over the car. Ya that's right he puked all over my car and all day he has proudly told anyone that we passed. Sorry Mr. Old Navy salesman who insisted on trying to understand what Jack was telling you... you may have heard more than you bargained for!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

I love it! I celebrated with Diet Coke with lime! It's only a bad habit to those that don't indulge! :)