Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bouquets and Babies

We had a great anniversary and can't wait to celebrate many more! Ryan surprised me with a beautiful flower bouquet and we went out to dinner together at Kneaders! It's so nice to go out without Jack sometimes- it's amazing how enjoyable it is to actually be able to chew your food and not have to just "inhale" so we can get out of there before he destroys the place! Ryan also took Friday off from work and after my Dr's appt. we went to a matinee. I made him go see Bride Wars much to his dismay, but I really thought it was a great show and I think deep down he thought it was cute too! (he will never admit it though!) Saturday morning Mistie called and said she was going to Idaho so Jack and I hurried and packed our bags and hopped in! I am so lucky that even though my family lives far away I get to see them very often!
Last night Ryan and I were able to go to the hospital for a 3D ultrasound of the new bambino. What a special treat it is to get to see her before she actually gets here. I asked Ryan if now that he's seen her if he thought of a name that suited her. He quickly stated yes and said that we should name her "Alien." So I know you are all on the edge of your seats to see some pictures of our little alien so here you go..... enjoy! (P.S. She was smashed against the placenta so they aren't the best pictures but we'll keep her anyway!)

And just for reference this is a picture of our first alien Jack. I just wanted to give you hope that they actually do come out cute regardless of what these pictures look like! (I know it's not the best picture- I'm looking for the actual original ultrasound photos so I can get a better one!)

4 comments:

Kluane said...

Awww, she looks cute allready. You're gonna love having a girl... they are so much fun.

The Fabicks said...

What a sweet hubby you've got there! I hope mine is sweet like that.

I think the pictures of the baby are so cool. It is so neat to see her cute little face. Those 3D ultrasound are just amazing.

Happy Belated Anniversary!!

J♥M said...

Glad you had a great time, sweet to get flowers and see your beautiful babe!

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Happy anniversary! And your alien is adorable! I can't wait to meet her.

I had to giggle about your eating out comment. Whenever we go to a restaurant, Cooper is just a time bomb waiting to explode when he gets bored. I just eat quickly and keep looking at him wondering-when? when? the suspense just kills me!