Saturday, January 24, 2009

Little Fishes

Avery, Jack and Rylee-

Yesterday Mistie, Lynly and I decided to take the little rugrats swimming at the rec center. We haven't been for awhile and it was fun to go on a playdate. I wasn't all that excited about trying to squeeze into a swimsuit at this point in my life but I thought I'll just hurry and get in and nobody will see me. Unfortunately Jack had other plans. (So if you saw me at the pool yesterday I apologize.... I know it wasn't a pretty sight!) I had to chase that little turkey all around the pool. He had so much fun going down the slides and through the tunnels that we stayed for almost 2 hours! So much for the playdates where we could just sit and gossip. All 3 of us pregnant moms were exhausted from chasing our little rugrats all over the place!

I know they aren't the best quality of pictures but I'm a little leary of bringing my expensive camera to the pool!

3 comments:

The Fabicks said...

Jack looks so tall in the first picture next to Avery!! She is a peanut :) But it looks like they had a blast!! I can't wait for the warmer weather when I can be out at the pool. However I have quite a bit to work on before I get into a swimsuit b/c unlike you I don't have the excuse of being pregnant!

Kluane said...

Looks like they had fun!! You do have a great excuse, but I'm sure you looked great anyway. Get out as much as you can now before the baby comes, before too long you'll forget what it was like to only have one.

J♥M said...

How fun! There is just some kind of fascination with water and kids together! They all look like happy kids having a blast! You're such a good mom always looking for fun and finding it!