
Last night Grandma Annette sent Jack home with his own set of table and chairs in hopes of finding a spot for Jack to eat. Standing on our high stools at the island was not the best of plans for my uncoordinated child! After refusing to sit in his highchair the entire day long as soon as I tried to fold it up and put it away last night he had a fit. He demanded he get in his highchair and eat a peanut butter sandwich. All I could do was laugh at the little monster. So since he slept in today until nearly 10 am I had his highchair completely hidden before he woke up. I got him dressed and he scurried down the stairs and hopped up to his new table and waited for his breakfast. So far so good with the new set up but the one BIG disadvantage I've come up with so far is that now
Pax is at the perfect level to get a bite directly off of Jack's spoon! I suppose this saves my floor from the food getting thrown on it and our dog is quickly learning to eat with silverware!


3 comments:
What a great table! I love the picture of Jack giving Pax his spoon, what a good friend! It was great to see you at the pool the other day and thank you SO MUCH for lending me the suit and swim diaper for Nathaniel. He had so much fun and totally loved it. I'll try to swing by tomorrow to drop it off. Thanks again!
That is too funny. He is growing up and better to put up the highchair for a while before the baby needs it. That's a fight in the making. Then it'll be no problem when you get it back out for her. He's so cute and dogs will take the food however it comes... in the hand, on a spoon, whatever. He'll really love Jack now! Hey, you won't be able to accuse him of not eating his peas since Jack will take care of that! I wish I had had a dog that would bail me out.
So you guys are as bored as us when meal times are the highlight of the day is winter over yet?
Post a Comment