A girl can never have too many pairs of SHOES- right??? right????
AM I RIGHT???? This little girl has 5 times the amount of shoes that I have and hers will only last her a little over 6 months! Luckily most have been hand me downs from Avery but we haven't been able to resist adding a few new ones to the mix.
After Mistie and I got done making bows on Monday she probably has enough of those to wear a different one each day for her first 6 months too!
Grandma Annette surprised us with this fun new ensemble last week and I love it! I can't wait to see her using all of it! And won't it look so cute with one of her new headbands and bows?Just one more look a this spoiled little girls shoe collection. She is going to literally have the cutest feet in town!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Spoiled already?
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I have to keep telling myself to stop looking at those things it is hard to train your brain away from the cute girlie stuff.
Wow she's got quite the collection, they're all so cute! How fun, I can't wait to meet her!
Oh Katie! We can't wait! What a cute post... cute shoes! cute bows! cute everything! Lucky lucky little girl!
WOW, she is set!! What a cute collection that little princess has. :o) So cute!
Holy cow- I'm not sure I've even owned that many shoes at one time! Hopefully she's not like Miss MaKendrie who refuses to wear shoes and cries and rubbes her feet together until she gets them off! I noticed a couple pairs of Robeeze in there- that is going to be my next try with MaKendrie, Rigdon loved them.
So fun to be a girl! What a cute mom you are... already and everything! Where'd you get all those cute flowers?
Post a Comment