Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here's to #4 and many many more!

Thursday is our FOUR year wedding anniversary (ya that's right-we've made it four years to all you skeptics out there who think you should date more than 6 weeks before you get engaged!) I wanted to take a few minutes and post some pictures over the last four years. You never know from day to day if I will get a chance to sit at the computer so i'm going to do it today just in case I don't get to it on Thursday! We have had many great times, hard times, fun times and times when we could almost kill each other but I wouldn't change one minute of any of it. Okay maybe just a few minutes but we won't go into any details!:)

Our Wedding Day:
January 8, 2005

We both look so young and yet at the time I thought I was so old to just be getting married!
Ya that's Ryan punching me on my wedding day. (Or just trying to get me back for smashing cake in his face!)On our honeymoon at Disneyland. I wish I would have known that it was probably the ONLY time I will ever get him to go there! (apparently when I was making honeymoon plans he didn't know me well enough to argue with me yet about the location! If he had his way we would have honeymooned up American Fork Canyon in a 6 man tent!)Ahhh, the days before my husband would need a crane to pack me around!
Our first born baby- Pax (doesn't he look just like his father?)
The days of being newlyweds when we had time to just sit and cuddle! If you only knew how much complaining I had to endure to get this picture you would appreciate it as much as I do!
Just days before we found out we would be adding Jack to our family. We tried to pose with our "children" for a christmas photo but all we ended up with is this and a huge scratch on my chest from the cat!One of our greatest accomplishments together- come back to see the other around March.
I know not the most attractive picture - I look like i've been hit by a bus but you try pushing a kid out for two hours! But I still love it-one of our first family pictures!
Honestly though I am amazed everyday at how great of a father Ryan is to Jack and how much I am in love with him. Even though he may not have a romantic bone in his body (refer back to the christmas post about the hot tamales) he lets me know everyday that he loves me and that's good enough for me! Love you baby and can't wait to spend many more years together!






7 comments:

The Fabicks said...

Congratulations Katie and Ryan!! Yeah, I am going on 4 years of dating and still no ring so I am not going to critisize you for only dating 6 weeks before getting engaged...You know when you have found that special person in your life.
I love that you think you were old on your wedding day. You both were babies!! I love the first family photo too. It is so sweet. Who would have thought that when we met over 4 years ago you would have a great husband who loves you, the cutest little son and a precious baby girl on the way. I am sooo happy for you!! Miss you!

KarliSue said...

Katie I love this entry!!! Congratulations on the Anniversary!! I love ya, Karli

Anonymous said...

Katie thanks for sticking in there! I can't believe it'll be 4 years! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been 4 years! Katie, thanks for sticking in there!
Congrats!

Cederberg Family said...

Congrats on four years!!! Gary and I will also be having our big four in June! It went by so fast! I love all of the pictures!

J♥M said...

What a sweet post! I love all the pics too! I hope you have a great time celebrating! Happy Anniversary!

Mindy said...

Love your wedding photo Katie! Congratulations on making it 4 years. :) Love to hear about Jack. He is such a cute little guy.