So last night we officially moved Jack into his new room and he took the change like a champ. The last thing we had to switch over was his crib toy that was a hand me down that he is way too old for but he just loves it. The little birds spin in circles and sing songs and he loves to listen to it. But anyways Ryan took it off of his old crib and Jack marched it proudly into his new room and went and put it right next to the crib where he wanted it to hang. So he officially spent the entire night in his new room and I am so happy that we finally got it done! Here are several pictures so Shawnae can see how it turned out. (She helped me paint all the fun stripes!)Here he is..... the proud owner of the new room.... contemplating what he can do to destroy it first!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Success
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
It looks great! I love the stripes!!! Great color choices.
I love how you decorate. One day in the seemingly very distant future when we get a house I will definately be seeking your expertise!!
ohhhh, that looks so good. You hired to paint my house :)
I love the room Katie! You guys did a great job. Glad the transition went well.
Looks really good....cant wait to see Ella's room.
This looks awesome-what a lucky little guy! love the stripes-you and shawn did a fabulous job.
Post a Comment