As of recently Jack has come to the conclusion that he is way too grown up to sit in his highchair. As a result this makes for some interesting mealtimes. Today I whipped up a delicious and nutritious meal of Ramen Noodles and capri suns. I know, I know not the best meal but some days it works in a pinch. Besides, on rare occasions I actually crave them and the memories they bring back of college and jr high of lunch at the Stimpsons. (I loved going to your house for lunch Amelia!) So here is a step by step of our lunch today from Jack's perspective.....
Ahh.... lunchtime. My favorite part of the day.The end result.... Not too bad for an amateur!




2 comments:
We eat ramen noodles at least once a day sometimes twice and we are still alive.
Those were the good days! I still will crave those!! There is actually this chicken noodle soup recipe where I use ramen noodles instead of regular noodles and its good.
Post a Comment