Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a Surprise!

Yesterday Mistie and I were making bows at my house when we got a knock at the door. To my surprise and delight there was a package from the UPS man. First thing that goes through my head was.... crap... what did I buy? But we found a package from my friend Beth who owns a children's store in Nantucket. She had sent Jack some fun new clothes and some for the new baby too. But the most exciting thing was that there was a new Vroom Vroom in the box. Jack has enjoyed playing with his new recycling truck for 2 days straight and I'm very relieved to say that it has replaced the popper! (or it could be that I hid the popper from him in the pantry- don't tell him though!)
(The contents of our package.) Thanks Beth, we love everything!

2 comments:

The Fabicks said...

That was so sweet of Beth to send you guys all the fun loot. I miss Pinwheels!! Jack, you are a very loved and lucky boy! :)

J♥M said...

I like those kinds of surprises! You've got yourself some great friends!