My mom showed up with my nieces this weekend for a quick visit. We did some Christmas shopping on Saturday and then decided to make gingerbread houses. We called up Annette who supplied us with the recipe, pattern, decorating suplies and tons of candy. We had a great time making gingerbreads and were so surprised when it actually worked. (Usually we have to hot glue our houses together!) Thanks for all the supplies for our fun night Annette and we can't wait to make this a yearly tradition! Perhaps this is why Jack was up throwing up later that night. His dad supplied the liquid sugar straight from the source!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Gingerbread Houses
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How fun! I love the finished projects! I need to do something fun like that!!
Looks like lots of fun was had!! And after Jack was fueled by liquid sugar I am surprised that he was not running around the house.
Oakland is getting so big...What a cutie!! :O)
It's a tradition of ours and I think it'll stay!
So cute and fun for everyone!
Love the frosting being squirted directly into Jack's mouth. I hope your house and son survived the other night. I haven't see the pictures yet but it sounded like they had fun. Thanks for letting them crash your house.
Look like another great time with the family! You guys are so much fun!!
Did you get those pictures to print?
Post a Comment