I know, I know, I have been slacking in the blogging department. Thanks for the complaint Shawnae. I have been busy trying to switch Jack into his new room and to turn Jack's room into a "girly" nursery. So far everything is looking great and I will post some pics soon! I had been waiting until after Christmas to get everything ready for the baby and now that Christmas has come and gone it's time to get busy! Less than 12 weeks until our little princess is scheduled to arrive! So here you go...a picture explosion......
We had a great Christmas this year and I'm happy to report that my family finally made it here to celebrate with us. They did arrive a day late but we are glad that they made it! We celebrated Christmas Eve quickly at Ryan's parents and then came home and opened gifts with my family. Jack enjoyed opening a couple presents but quickly got bored of the idea. Needless to say we still have some wrapped gifts for him under the tree. I'm thinking the Easter bunny might swoop them up and redeliver them in his Easter basket. He was one spoiled little boy and got tons of great new toys. We headed out early Christmas morning back to the Paxman's to open gifts. Jack opened one or two things from his stocking and then chose to play with an old container of pink tennis balls for the rest of the morning. Why did we even bother buying him hundreds of dollars worth of gifts? But, I sure enjoyed opening all of his new toys! The new baby even got her first American Girl doll from Grandma Annette! The rest of the day was filled with visiting, eating, and relaxation which are just a few of my favorite things! We sure enjoyed the holiday and loved that we got to spend it with family!
Jack and Grandpa Lee taking a break from opening the presents!Helping Grandma open her presents. Too bad he didn't want to open any of his!




2 comments:
That is what Christmas is for to spoil the crap out of our already spoiled rotten kids right?
I am glad that your family finally got there safe!! We are currently switching rooms over as well. I want Regie to have a good long time to get use to her new room and the new arrangements before the baby comes!! I can't wait to see your pictures of the new rooms.
Post a Comment