Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update

I can't believe how much he has grown in one short year! The first picture was taken shortly before Christmas last year! What a fun year it has been watching him change so much. I am getting excited to open presents with him because he can't wait.... literally.....I have had to tape several presents back shut. So if you get a gift from us that looks like it's been through World War III and has teeth marks.....you can thank Jack. We both made it home from the mall alive and actually had a great time spending the day together. I miss the time that he and I would share together alone everyday so it was great to go out on a date with my little man! We didn't get much Christmas shopping done but I did get a couple new shirts so it wasn't a bust. And of course we came home with a little something for Jack and his baby sister. A shopping trip wouldn't be complete without that!


Tomorrow is Ryan's company holiday party so we are headed to Salt Lake to the Hale Theatre for dinner and to watch A Christmas Carol. We went a few years ago to the play and I really enjoyed it so I'm getting excited! Also since we are going with Ryan's company that means his Mom and Dad will also be going which means our "babysitter" is unavailable. But never fear Aunt Jenny and Uncle Nate are coming over to watch the wild beast. Good luck guys - this is the first time that anyone other than Grandma or Mistie has ever watched him for more than an hour! Hopefully all goes smoothly and we will turn off our cell phones just in case it doesn't! Just kidding!


I stole this off your facebook page Jen (hope that's okay)- Too bad the color stinks because it's a cute picture! Also a great big thanks to Aunt Julie and Uncle Jon for watching him for me the other night. It was so great to get out and was just what I needed!

3 comments:

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Oh my gosh, that picture with the hat is so cute. I is making me excited for Cooper's first Christmas. The teeth marks are hilarious.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I guess Rylee is tagging along for the baby sitting adventure. I apologize now for any destuction she causes your house or jack. Thanks for letting them hang out at your place. Hope they have fun.

Ashley Ann said...

Katie!! How are you?? It has been forever!! Your little one is so cute!