Could we really be experiencing the terrible two's at a mere 16 months? I have been blaming it on teething for more than a week now but it hasn't gone away. What am I referring to you may ask? The hard headed, throw a fit when you don't get your way, pinch me for attention, change all the channels on the tv, fish in the toilet, touch anything i'm not supposed to behavior that we have been experiencing the last few weeks. Hopefully it really is that he's just having a hard time because his teeth are hurting but i've basically given up on this theory. I've almost come to accept the fact that my kid may not be nice and will probably act like all those other kids that i've always thought were brats! Notice I said almost because I am a little bit still in denial and hoping that my nice sweet boy will return! (he only looks sweet and innocent!)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Terrible Two's?
We are off today to do a little Christmas shopping (since i've done none) and to shop for some maternity clothes. I've been able to squeak by in my old clothes up until this point but they just aren't covering it anymore. So wish me luck with my little hardheaded man and hopefully both of us will return alive from the mall!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Shopping you are a brave woman. The fits come from no where for no reason and there is absolutely no distraction I have recently walked out of stores and posts offices in tears while she is pulling my hair and throwing my keys. I offer no solutions just lots of sympathy.
I hear ya! Maybe it's the season! Blame anything! At least he's a handsome little stinker! I wish you luck at the mall. Good boy, good prices, and great clothes!
I don't know what is in the air but I have 4 children around that age in my class and it is a constant battle. I am so tired of say "stop throwing toys", "it is not nice to hit" and of hearing "NO!". So I totally can sympathize with you. I hope your shopping experience was a good one. Maybe Santa will bring bakc your nice little boy!! :o) But he sure is a cutie even if he might be on the naughty list a few times this week. Miss you guy!
Post a Comment