Thursday, December 11, 2008

Keep Away

We are training our sheepdog for the next summer olympics. Hopefully they will come up with a keep away competition (they have dumber events) and surely Pax will bring us home the gold! Oh what we do for cheap entertainment!

5 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Nothing better than cheap entertamnet! I have been busy lately with school, so I don't always comment, but I check your blog every day!! That little guy is such a cutie!!! When is your due date again??? I can't wait to see this beautiful little girl!

Kenna said...

You should be able to make some money off of that somewhere- That dog is hilarious!

The Fabicks said...

Oh my goodness, Katie! That is so funny. How did you train Pax to do that. He will bring you home the gold for sure. I love it (and Jack laughing in the background is the best!) It definitely made me smile after a long week at work! :O)

Chili Verde Family said...

Thats to funny!!! Jack was loving it!!! One of these days ole' pax is going to sink his teeth into that ball..

J♥M said...

Who says you can't teach a dog some tricks?
So cool! Hope you're feeling good these days and you're welcome for the surprise! You're great neighbors!