Monday, December 22, 2008

In Our Front Yard....

WE CAN BUILD A SNOWMAN........

Today it snowed like crazy and Jack and I took advantage of the perfect snowman making snow. Thanks to the Dalton's we had a cute little snowman making kit that we got for Christmas. Jack really enjoyed the snow this time and I think it's because I didn't put on his huge coat and snowboots so he could actually move! I actually had to carry him kicking and screaming back into the house because it was getting cold outside but he wasn't done playing I I love that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

If you look close you can see him standing on the doorstep trying to catch a snowflake! And ya I shoveled the whole sidewalk and driveway so if I can't walk tomorrow you will know why! It wasn't long before he decided to give snow a taste! He thought it was a tasty treat!

4 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

With all the freaking snow we got you could have built one hell of a snowman.

J♥M said...

Holy crap! Looks like way more snow next to Jack! I'm glad you like your kit! What a cute little snowman! I sure hope you're alright tomorrow and the soreness passes you right on by!

The Fabicks said...

Those are priceless pictures....Jack is so cute and looks like the snowman making adventure went very well. Good Job, Jack!

Aubs said...

Very cute little snowman. I saw you out shoveling & wanted to come help you...but I'm not much help in the shoveling snow department right now. I feel kind of useless. I actually kind of like shoveling. It is a very good workout.
I hope you weren't too sore & I hope you got in a good nap too! That would have made me really tired.
Merry Christmas!!