
Ryan took today off of work because he had some extra days off to use up so we have enjoyed playing all day long! We loaded the kids up and took them to Carl's Jr to play and have lunch. On the way there we saw a hot air balloon up ahead. Jokingly I told Emma that Santa was probably in the balloon because his reindeer were taking a nap. When we got closer the balloon had come down low into town and what do you know.... Santa was hanging over the edge of the basket waving to all of the kids. I wish I would have had my camera with me but you should have seen her eyes light up when Santa was really flying in the balloon! It was too cute and Jack liked looking at Santa in the sky too! After we got home from town we decided Jack needed to play in the little bit of snow before it was gone. We bundled him all up and sent him out the door. Needless to say he wasn't a fan. I don't know if it was the fact that he couldn't walk with all of his snow gear on or if he just didn't know what the heck was going on. Emma and Ryan had a quick little snowball fight and when we were sufficiently freezing we all headed back inside! I love watching Jack experience new things and it's funny some of the things that I think he will love he doesn't like at all!

Ry posed with the boys as we were getting ready to walk out the door. I made Jack and Okie both wear mohawks today and they looked so cute. Of course we had to "pose" in front of the dead deer!
Emma, Ryan and Jack. Ryan looks like he's the only happy one to be there!
Emma and Ry had a snowball fight but she couldn't make her own snowballs - so being the good uncle he is- Ryan would make the snowballs for Emma to throw at him!
I love it when Ryan stays home from work to spend the day with us! I can't wait until next week when he has 5 days off in a row! Don't worry I will be ready to send him back to work after those 5 days are up!
2 comments:
I have to agree with Jack...I don't care for the cold and the snow. I rather sit on a beach in nice warm weather!! But it looks like you have a great time anyways. That is exciting that Ryan was able to be home and help you out with your troops.
He sure doesn't look like he ishaving fun! :) I much rather be warm myself!!
Post a Comment