
And Dreading a White Christmas! So far my family hasn't been able to come from Idaho to spend Christmas with us because of the weather and i'm bummed. The freeway from Idaho has been closed since Monday morning! Hopefully today will bring a little sunshine so that the roads will clear and they will make it! Unfortunately they are forecasting more snow! Please Mother Nature just let my family make it here and then you can snow all you want and make them stay for a good long visit!
On another note..... Does my kid look like he needs a coke this morning or what? He looks like he's had a rough night. I was sitting at the computer and he brings me this bottle of coke and begs me to open it!

We hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and that everyone is safe and enjoying it with their families! Oh and we hope Santa finds his way to your house in all the snow too!

5 comments:
Mother Nature is not very friendly this year! I had to battle with her too. I was suppose to get home on Sat. and my flights were canceled for 2 days so I did nto get in until Monday night. I hope that the weather is better and your family can get to you. I got your Chirstmas card and absoulutely LOVE the picture of Jack. Have a VERY MERRY Christmas!!!
Jack we all need a little coke in the mornings. Merry Christmas.
I've got to have my coke with diet asap in the mornings too! I wish Mother Nature would hold the snow too! I've got to get to NM! I can't believe how much we've received so fast. I hope that your family makes it too. It sure makes the holiday a little dreadful when you aren't with everyone you want to be with! I can't wait to hear all about Jack's Christmas morning!
come on...I'm bored...get me some new stuff!!!!
He is the cutest! Did the family ever get there??
Post a Comment