
Jack chilling with some of his loot... new beanbag, new sippy, new Barney.... What more could a boy want??
The professional Gingerbread house makers....boy was that thing a disaster by the time they were through!
Our annual Christmas self portrait!
My favorite little grin!
Christmas wouldn't be complete without at least one fit! 
We had a wonderful Christmas this year and was able to spend it with both of our families. I absolutely love that my parents come to our house for Christmas so that we don't have to choose whether to spend Christmas at home or in Idaho. This way we get the best of both worlds and I am so greatful! We spent Christmas eve at home with my parents, Mandy and Emma. Jack LOVED having Emma here to help with the gingerbread house and to go see the Christmas lights with Dad and Grandma Rosie. Before they left they sprinkled reindeer dust and left out cookies.... Just in case Santa decided to come by early! They were so surprised when they got home and Santa had indeed come by and left both Jack and Emma (Ella too) LOTS of presents!
We celebrated at home on Christmas Eve so that we could be at Grandma and Grandpa Paxman's bright and early! I actually enjoyed doing it this way because I think Christmas would have been way to overwhelming for Jack if we would have tried to do it all in one day! Ella wasn't all that impressed with the whole idea but she did enjoy eating some paper and chewing on a few of her new gifts! We tried not to go overboard with Christmas this year and I'm glad we did because out of all Jack's presents his favorite thing was a balloon (same as last year) and a $3 rocket launcher that was in his stocking. It always amazes me when he chooses the simplest things to enjoy after I have spent a month fretting over what he would like! Christmas day was also fantastic and I'm mad at myself because I didn't take ONE picture on the actual day! I'm hoping Jenny or Lisa can save my bacon on this one??? (Did you guys take any Christmas morning??) Overall it was a great Christmas. We received some great gifts but the greatest one was the memories we made and the time we got to spend with all of our loved ones! My kids really are very very spoiled with all of the people that love and care about them so much!
Aunt Maa Maa with Ella.
Sprinkling the dust....oatmeal and glitter so Santa and reindeer can find their way!
Aren't they cool?
Ella had a great first Christmas!
We hope you all had a great Christmas and that Santa found his way to all of your houses!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Christmas 2009
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I loved all of these pictures! We did take some on Christmas morning... I will post them asap. They're on mom's camera.
Jack's stocking looks just like the ones we have! I saw them on Pottery Barn a couple of years ago and made them. I'm so made though because even though I knew I needed to at the time, I didn't buy any extra gingham fabric and now I can't find any of the same so MaKendrie doesn't have one- the took my stinkn' forever so I hate the thought of having to redo them!!
Post a Comment