
Yesterday we went to my FAVORITE store Wal-Mart to pick up a few more pairs of unders for Jack since we no longer wear diapers. We finally found their location and I excitedly rattled off his options in big boy underwear choices... spongebob, thomas, elmo, baseball, diego and he looks around and points right past me and picks out the HUNTING underwear. Oh man, as much as I don't want it to be it looks like we have a mini hunter on our hands. His dad is so proud! And speaking of hunters.... remember this guy?
My husband the mighty hunter.... ya well his elk is so big it makes the record books...don't ask me which one.... but some record book and I couldn't be prouder! I know you are all jealous..... but seriously this makes him so happy and that makes me happy for him!
Speaking of proud..... this makes me proud....he is pretty much fully potty trained....

Friday, January 22, 2010
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Such cute kids! I'm pretty impressed with the potty training! And the record holder too!
I love the undies! Yay for both of the records!
Rylee picked out camo snow boots over the pink ones.
I am so jealous over the potty. I can't wait. And that is super exciting about the elk. Uncle Dick will be so excited!
Post a Comment