
Wow- Tomorrow it will be five years! I can hardly believe that much time has already flown by! I can honestly say the BEST five years of my life. Throughout all of our ups and downs I am so glad I have had you at my side. Without you in my life I don't know where I would be and I definitely wouldn't have the two most precious gifts in my life! Thank you for not only being a great husband but an even better father to our children. I am thankful that you are always there for us whenever we need you! ) I love you and am so thankful that we took that leap of faith 5 years ago. Even though I'm not always a peach to live with you show us everyday how much you love us and it is truly appreciated!
Some of my favorite things about my husband....
He is SMART... He is definately more book smart than me but I'd like to think I'm more real world smart!
He does all the dirty jobs..... garbage, cat litter, poop scooping.... ya he lets me off the hook on all of these.
He fits in my family...... He is comfortable enough to join in on the fun and doesn't mind getting made fun of.
He is understanding..... Even when he comes home from work he never complains if there's cereal for dinner and that Hurricane Jack and Ella have left their mark on the house.
He listens.... well not usually when I'm asking him to do something but if I really need him to listen he is always there to hear me complain!
He has no fashion sense..... this one is a double edged sword because I have to dress him but he also doesn't ever care if I am just in my pj's and will always think I look good no matter what I am wearing!
He is a GREAT dad.... both of our kids LIGHT UP the minute he walks through the door and Jack begs every morning for his dad to stay home from work!
Well I could go on and on but he is going to be home from work now so I better hurry and get that bowl of cereal sat out on the table! :)
Happy Anniversary Ryan! I Love You!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Happy Five Years to you BABY
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations! I hope you guys get to spend some time celebrating! What a great post!
Happy Anniversary guys! We love you! We're so glad Ryan picked you and you're a part of our family!
Post a Comment