(check out those tonsils!)
We had such a WONDERFUL holiday season. Jack LOVED doing his advent calender every day and did such a great job of only having ONE per day and only had a few days of tears. (see first picture on post!) He really enjoyed making sure our Christmas tree was lit FIRST thing every morning and that "baby jesus" (our nativity) had its lights on too! They were both really great and stayed out of the tree and not one present was opened early!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
The Most WONDERFUL Time of Year
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay! It's hard to only have one! I love that he always made sure everything was just right! We still have to put all our gifts up! They come out late on Christmas eve! So glad you guys had a Happy Christmas!
If those really are his tonsils that can be seen on either side of the tiny open space I highly suggest you get them out! Best thing we ever did for Rig and I kick myself that we waited so long! (You mentioned once at Grandma's that you tought you'd have to get them out didn't you) We also had days that Rigdon wanted to eat every treat from the advent calendar in one sitting- I had to keep it safely on top of the refrigerator!
Post a Comment