Jack has said some of the funniest things lately and I just want to remember so i'm writing them down....
Sitting at dinner the other night he put his arm around his dad and said..." I love you babe!"
The other morning I mentioned we might make cookies and Jack immediately looked at his dad and said...."Dad, go to work and make us some cha-ching." He knew we wouldn't be cooking until his dad left so he was ready to get him out the door!
Yesterday he crawled up onto my lap and said " Hi baby!"
Also yesterday I handed him his sippy and he said "thanks lover!"
A few nights ago Ryan was eating his dinner and Jack wanted him to be done so they could play. Ryan went to get a second helping and Jack proclaimed.... "NO DAD. Food costs MONEY!"
This kid is so full of it! And last but not least he has taken to calling Ryan and I hosey hosey's. Not sure what this means or where it came from but I'm not sure I like being called a hosey hosey!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Smarty Pants
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I can't stop laughing! You have a real comedian at your house! I love the thanks lover and no dad, food costs money, ok all of it! Especially hosey hosey! LOL! What a cute kid!
Post a Comment