So once again Jack decided he was ready to be potty trained and I wasn't sure I was ready for this but I thought what the heck..... SO I am happy to report that 4 days down..... only two pee accidents....and he was DRY all day long today. And the best part of all of this is that he has been Pooping on the potty for three and a half weeks straight with hardly no accidents! (we won't count the day he had the runs! That's hard for even the fully potty trained person!)
My baby boy is growing up...... now we just have to get him out of the crib..... but he doesn't mind it......he likes it even..... Is it bad to be two and a half, potty trained and still in a crib??
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Potty Training Take TWO
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yay! Keep up the good work! It'll come!
Post a Comment