Friday, January 22, 2010

Swimming




Aunt Jenny arranged a swimming date for all of us and I'm so glad she did! Jack had so much fun and hasn't quit talking about it since. Ella wasn't quite sure at first. She gets nervous around lots of people and noise but after a few minutes she started enjoying herself! I feel bad I haven't been able to take them there much since we had Ella because honestly I know I can't handle two at the pool by myself! Looks like we are going to have to be going as a family more often! We can't wait for your pool to open again Jen and Nate..... Oh and for Nate to be home so he can entertain Jack in the pool!

(I know the color on these are kinda funky but the pictures I stole(thanks guys) were kinda funky themselves so I thought I would spice them up!)

2 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

Heehee, cute! We'll go back again soon!

J♥M said...

I can't seem to get in the mood to go swimming in the winter. What's wrong with me? You guys have so much fun!