Sunday, January 10, 2010

Santa Brought Nate

All Jack talked about for weeks was that he wanted Santa to bring Uncle Nate home from the Army. He has been gone to basic training for awhile now and Jack has been having withdrawls! We decided we would surprise Jack when Nate finally got home and have him be in a box and let Jack open it! We were all so excited because we thought Jack was going to be ecstatic! Boy, were we ever wrong! He and Ella both screamed and screamed! I'll admit.... Nate did look a little different..... shaved head.... skinnier....I don't think at first Jack had any clue who was coming out of that box! Unfortunately I didn't catch the whole screaming attack on camera but as he is running away you can hear a tiny glimpse of it!!


Don't worry though.... once he realized who it was he was once again head over heels in love with Uncle Nate!

1 comments:

J♥M said...

That is awesome! I hope that Nate didn't feel too bad. I love the look on his face as he turns around!