Friday was a no good really bad day! It started out okay and we met Mistie, Avery, Lynly, Rylee, Becca, and Olivia at the pool! We were having fun watching the kids play while we sat back and gossiped away when poor little Rylee slipped and hit her head and went under the water! Lynly like a flash of lightning was up and scooping Rylee up out of the water. When she pulled her up she was bleeding down the side of her head! She had cut a big gash on the side of her head by her eye! Needless to say our swimming playdate was ruined and poor little Rylee had to go see if she needed stitches! We headed home had naps and pretty soon Ryan was home. When I got Jack out of his crib he had a scratch down the front of his head. I'm pretty sure besides the fact I had just clipped his nails the day before that he scratched himself with his nails! So Ryan and Jack headed downstairs and sat down on the living room floor to play like we have done a million times. Pretty soon I hear this loudest cracking sound and I look over and Jack has fell over head first from sitting position (I don't know how he accomplished this) and hit his head on the iron rod part under our coffee table! He screamed and screamed and immediately we had a big goose egg growing on his forhead! We sat him on the kitchen counter and I grabbed some ice to hold on his head. Of course he didn't like this plan but as soon as I gave him my sunglasses to play with (a big no no around our house) he was pretty much over the owie. He sat so patiently while I held ice on his head and was actually in good spirits despite the bad fall! I know we will have accidents a million times worse than this one but I sure didn't like my little munchkin being hurt!
I love that he can still muster out a smile!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Boiled eggs, Scrambled eggs, GOOSE eggs!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
ouch! humpty dumpty did have a great fall! poor little cracker!
Sad that our kids get hurt and we instantly grab our camera's to caputre the moment so we can blog it and scrapbook it so they can one day know what bad parents we were. Silly parents.
Poor Jack. That was a terrible day for all munchkins. I'm sorry about the goose ache. I swear it hurts us Moms just as much as it hurts them!
OUCH!! That is quite a goose egg, little buddy. Hope you are doing better.And I hope your little girlfriend, Rylee is OK too.
Happy belated Mother's Day, Katie!!
Post a Comment