Jack sure loves his Mickey Mouse that his Grandma brought him home from DisneyWorld. Actually he really loves to eat Mickey's nose! Hopefully when we finally get to go to Disney and meet Mickey he won't eat his nose!
Don't you just love his cross eyes?




2 comments:
That gave me a good laugh he is funny kid. Rylee and I are game for doing something eventhough we should move but we need a break Mistie wants to clean her house lame.
Very funny!! I cannot believe how big he has gotten he looks like he is becoming a little man! Oh by the way I am flying into Boise on the 24th of June and will be home through the 16th. It was cheaper to fly into Boise. I need to give you a call because I want to come visit and see your new house!!
Post a Comment