Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jack and the Incredibles


*Jack Jack* *Jack*

So I've had a lot of people tell me that Jack looks like Jack Jack from the Incredibles. I had never seen the movie so I had to look around to see what Jack Jack looked like. I would have to say there is definately some resemblance especially in the big head and pointy hair! Let's just hope Jack doesn't develop any super powers!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Definitely a resemblance! How fun. Hey, it was good to see you at Cafe Rio the other week. It was one of those pregnancy cravings!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

He is way cuter than Jack Jack I am sure he will have some kind of super power or maybe just his super cute looks. He is turning into quite the little poser for pictures take them while he holds still.

The Fabicks said...

HAHAHA!! I have never seen the movie either but Jack definitely resembles Jack Jack... That is way too funny!!

P.S I love Jack's little mohawk. :O) He is so darn cute!

J♥M said...

He's such a cutie! I love his adorable smile!

Kristy said...

Hey Katie- Yes, I do remember you!! How are you? It looks like your doing good. Your little boy is handsome!! They grow up SOO fast. Where do you guys live? Jill and I still hang out. She watches Belle for us sometimes while Pierre and I go out. She is awesome!! It was good to hear from you. Lets keep in touch!!

Kristy said...

Hey Katie- Yes, I do remember you. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I think she is adorable too. haha. Your little guy sure is handsome. I love the resemblence with the incredibles baby. So cute!! What are you up to? Where do you guys live? Lets keep in touch!!