Monday, May 5, 2008

Uggghhh..... Migraines!

So before I had Jack I rarely ever had a headache or a migraine. Now after carrying my little pumpkin around for 9 months I pretty much have a headache every day! The little turkey pretty much ruined my body but he was well worth it! Well last night I started having a bit of a headache while we were at Ryan's parents house but wasn't feeling too bad. Around 2 am I woke up with the worst migraine I think i've ever had! After crying, bathing, throwing up, and just plain being miserable I finally fell back asleep at around 5 am. It was a terrible night and I hope I don't have to repeat that any time soon! I still wasn't feeling well this morning so my loving husband took the morning off to take care of Jack and I which was very appreciated! So for those of you who don't have migraines.... count your blessings!

5 comments:

Kings said...

omg, that is awful. i'm sorry!

Aubs said...

I'm so sorry you had a migraine. They are not fun! I had one on Saturday but luckily I caught it before it got too bad. Does your vision go blurry & you see wierd spots? It has helped to pin point them & try to stop them before they come on too much. Have you gone to a Dr. about this? I wouldn't think you should be having headaches so much. let me know if I can help. Hope to see you at playgroup tomorrow at the park. It was fun to have you there last week.

The Sutherland Family said...

Wow...that does not sound fun at all. I'm so sorry for you and I hope your feeling better! Let me know if there is anything we can do. I love your pictures of Jack that you took, ya did good!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I feel your pain you can always drop Jack off any day you have a migrane cause it is damn hard to keep up with the kids when you feel so shitty.

The Fabicks said...

Those are the worst...I get them every so often and they are not fun at all. But waht a great hubby you ahve to take care of Jack so you can feel better.