Friday was Ryan's sister Jenny's wedding. It sure was a long day for little Jacker, but it was fun to get together with everyone and we are glad to have Nate as a part of our family! It was also really fun to be back at the place where Ryan and I got married. I can't believe that 3.5 years have gone by so quickly! Here are a few pics from the day:I was able to capture this perfect example of a fashion do and a fashion don't:
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Jenny and Nate's Wedding
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It looks like Ryan's sister had a great day for her wedding. How beautiful... I love the little tux...What a stud you are ,Jack!!
Love the socks that is so classic of guys to wear white socks I hope that is not Nathan's leg.
Post a Comment