So this time last year a whole group of us were preparing for our trip to Mexico. Thinking about how much fun we had is making me want to go back really bad! Well okay it was making me want to go back really bad until yesterday I heard on the news that someone got ate by a SHARK pretty much right where we stayed! Okay I still do want to go back and I guess if I do get eaten by a shark at least i'll die enjoying myself!
The whole gang- minus Mistie- she was probably in the bathroom - since we both were 7 months pregnant we spent a lot of our time there this vacation!
This is Ryan standing on the balcony of our room- What a view!
Some highlights from our trip:
Going to the Bodega (mexican version of Wal-Mart) and being the only white people in the ENTIRE store!
Ryan accidently going into the womens bathroom at the Ixtapa airport and all the little mexican girls laughing at him!
Being fat and pregnant and our condo being on the 6th floor with no elevator in the 100 degree heat!
Accidently seeing Duane stark naked! My eyes will never be the same!
Ryan continuing to say Hola for months even after we returned home!
Posing for a picture on the edge of the hot tub with my clothes on and accidently falling in!
Now can't you see why somebody would want to go back!?!?
Ryan and I enjoyed our last time away without any munchkins!
These are the condos where we stayed!
This creature and a few of his buddies were living outside our room!
Don't you just love his "LOVE IS FOR LOSERS" shirt!




1 comments:
That's funny, because when we go the Wal-Mart (the white version of Bodega) we are the only white people there too.
Post a Comment