Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Five Tag (Thanks Jill!)

10 years ago:Well 10 years ago I was (ah I already answered this one) read further down my blog!

5 years ago: wow I can't even remember what I was doing 5 years ago! Okay actually I was working as a nanny in Draper and loving it! I also went to Nantucket that summer and worked at Pinwheels with my good friends Melissa and Katarina! I think that was the summer Mistie and I drove my Jeep Wrangler cross country in 2.5 days (Idaho to Mass.) I can't even remember driving through Pennsylvania in the middle of the night! (Scary thought but that's what a lot of caffeine and energy pills can do for you!) I was in the middle of the worst relationship of my life! (thank goodness I smartened up and got out of that one!)

5 Months ago: I was just loving every minute of my life with my new little man! Extremely thankful that I didn't have to go back to work! Got so very sick during Christmas time and it really sucked! I missed enjoying my baby's first Christmas because I could hardly even sit up! My parents came and stayed with us over the Christmas holiday which we really enjoyed and my stepdad Lee did a lot of home improvement projects for us which I enjoyed even more!

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Buy an outfit for Jenny and Nate's wedding! ( I love shopping with Jack and Emma... ha ha)
2. Clean my house (beg Ryan to help me)
3. Get groceries so we don't eat sandwiches for the 3rd day in a row!
4. Mail Mother's Day cards
5. Play with Jack

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Yogurt
2. String Cheese
3. Pretzels
4. Diet Dr Pepper
5. Chocolate

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Go on a vacation for like a month!
2. Hire a maid!
3. Share some with family and friends!
4. Buy a new house and cars!
5. Have more babies! (they are expensive little things!)

5 of my BAD habits:
1. Getting frustrated too easily
2. Spending too much time on the computer (I can't help it our internet connection is so SLOW!)
3. Not enjoying everything I have and always wanting more!
4. Not keeping in touch with people as well as I should!
5. Being too shy and missing opportunities that I could have had if I would have just spoken up!

5 Places I have lived:
1. Declo, ID
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Nantucket, MA
4. West Jordan, UT
5. Saratoga Springs, UT

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Worked the concession stand in high school.
2. Eddie Bauer
3. Hallmark
4. Convergy's
5. Modus
(I've had a lot of jobs.. these are a few of the more lame ones!)

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I was the MVP on my tennis team my senior year! (there wasn't much competition!)
2. I love to shop but hate to spend money!
3. I want to go back to school to become a photographer.
4. I hate to eat red meat - It makes me feel guilty!
5. I have a hard time making decisions... hence.. I can't figure out what to put down for #5!

5 people that I tag:
1. Aubrey
2. Ashley
3. Emily
4. Lynly
5. Mistie

Have fun............

1 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I found a black dress at target and I bought it because trying on clothes sucks for me too and it only cost me 25 bucks. It will be here before you know it.