Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good Morning SUNSHINE!


Ryan left Jack and I home to go shed hunting today so we were on our own! Of course yesterday when I was gone for the morning Jack slept in until 9 AM for Ryan. On my morning being home with him he's up bright and early at 7 AM. For several seconds I grumbled at having to get up but when I went in to get him out of his crib I couldn't be cranky anymore. He was giving me the sweetest smile and was so excited to see me! Of course when I started changing his diaper he started screaming and our little toad was back to normal but for a few split seconds he was the sweetest little angel I have ever seen! It has been such a nice day here today - actually it has been very HOT! I know I wanted summer to come but I was hoping we could ease into it not be thrown into the fire! But I guess we will take it however it comes because we can't wait to enjoy the water park, Lagoon, camping, vacations, picnics, family reunions, and all the fun summer has to offer!

2 comments:

The Fabicks said...

How can you resist that cute little face smiling at you, even if it is 7 AM! He is so darn cute, Katie.

Mistie said...

Love the hair Jack!