My Mom and my brother's kids are here spending a few days with us so we needed to find something fun to do. We loaded everyone up and drove to Sandy to the classic fun center and had a ton of fun! We all climbed up the slides about a million times and I've come to the realization that I'm getting old because now I can hardly walk! Jack had fun sliding down the slides and watching the crazy kids play! All of us being crazy! Jack is trying to go down the slide ... he doesn't have time to take pictures!
Emmy getting ready to go down!
I barely caught her in the picture!
Ains and Jack just relaxin in the bounce house!
Jack's favorite part of the play center was eating his wrist pass!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Bouncin off the Walls!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment