Sunday, May 11, 2008

Typical little boy!




Yesterday for dinner we had a healthy and delicious concoction of chicken, pasta, corn, broccoli and carrots! Jack as always was loving eating his dinner so I thought I would try letting him just feed himself off of his tray. He always feeds himself snacks but we had never really tried it with real food! Everything was real slippery but he was very intent on eating his dinner. I gave him a good variety of all of the food. After about 5 minutes I looked at what he had actually eaten and what had ended up on the floor. That little turkey had picked out every piece of pasta and had left all his vegetables on his tray! What a little stinker... but don't worry his mean mom made him eat his vegetables!

1 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Come on over for lunch Jack Rylee would love to help you eat your veggies she so enjoys sharing food with you. She is a veggie fanatic but she does love pasta too so it might be a fight. The whole feeding themselves is messy but nice at the same time.