Jack and his dog Pax are best friends! Well actually Jack loves Pax but Pax secretly wishes Jack would go back to where he came from! Before Jack was born Pax was our baby! He was and still is spoiled ROTTEN. Whenever he sees Jack coming he hurries and gets on the couch so that Jack can't pull his hair! We are positive that when Jack finally learns to throw the ball for Pax then they will be the best of buddies!As you can see from this picture Jack hasn't quite learned the meaning of gentle!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Just me and my Dog!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those pics are CUTE Jack looks really grown up has it been that long since I've seen him?
I love the very first one! So cute of Jack, the dog & Ryans hands holding jack up. Love it!
Thanks for coming to playgroup. I hope you keep coming. It is great to see you & Jack there. Pretty soon Jack will be running around with all the kids. :)
Post a Comment