Can't catch me!
Love taking walks with Granny!
We headed to Idaho over the weekend to attend the annual family reunion! It was a ton of fun and Jack had a great time camping! I think we have a little firebug on our hands because he LOVES the campfire. Besides almost freezing on Friday night we all had a great time and it is always fun to get to see the relatives! Ryan is a trooper to put up with our CRAZY family!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Brackenbury Family Reunion
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Katie- Jack gets cuter and cuter everyday. I can beleive I will miss that cute little face and bum on the beach when you go to ACK. Hopefully I will get to see you guys soon.
Glad he loves camping it is Ry's favorite too. You guys will have to come over and have a fire in our back yard one day.
Post a Comment