Monday morning we decided we were going to spend another day in town looking in all the different stores. We first went to the store I used to work at for 8 summers called "Pinwheels." Of course my friend Beth who owns the store let Jack out of his stroller the minute we walked in and he got busy destroying the store. Luckily it's a toy and clothing store so he couldn't do much damage. While he was playing with the trains I saw a giant shark puppet that I showed to Jack. Unfortunately he didn't seem to like it much. I don't know how he knows to be afraid of a shark but he was! We continued on through town with Jack stopping to eat his banana and for us to take a little break. Jack has decided he LOVES to eat bananas and can polish one off in just a few minutes!
We stopped for a few more pictures around town before getting lunch and heading down to children's beach to eat. We decided Jack could just put his "feet" in which quickly turned out into a sopping wet splash session. Luckily I did have some spare clothes for him so we let him have at it! Boy did he ever SCREAM when it was time to get out of the water and head home!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Day Four of our adventure!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Such great pictures of you and Jack and your family...I am so bummed I missed out on all the fun :( Glad you had a great time though!!
Post a Comment