Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy June 30th!






For some strange reason my hometown in Idaho put off their fireworks on June 30th instead of the 4th of July! But lucky for us we happened to be in town visiting my family so we got to go enjoy them! We hurried and watched The Bachelorette and ran over to catch the fireworks show. I guess we hurried too fast and ended up having to wait outside the city hall lawn for about an hour! When the show finally started my Mom and Jack about jumped a mile when the first boom went off! But overall we loved the show and we can't wait until next year to see more! By the way Jack was eating black licorice... that's not dirt smeared all over his face!

2 comments:

The Fabicks said...

Katie, Jack is getting so big!! :O) It looks like he enjoyed the fireworks and they were not too loud for him! I miss you, Jack.

Kenna said...

I thought it was hilarious that they did the fireworks that night too- it wasn't even July! We made a quick trip too to watch them. Cute camping pictures!