I think it might be possible that Jack at 11 months has done more loads of laundry than his Dad!
Good thing he is comfortable sitting in the suitcase because if he's not nice on the plane ride to Nantucket he might be coming home in the baggage compartment!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Need help Mom?
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a good little helper! Have a great trip and I hope that Jack does not have to come home in the luggage, although he does look happy there!!
We love the dryer too except when she thinks she has to shut it and pinch her fingers in it slightly traumatic but we get over it fast.
What a big helper Jack is for you! Just hope it sticks.
I haven't seen you in a while. Hope you are doing well. You need to come out to play more often in the afternoon when we are out with the kids. We'd love to have you & Jack. We are really out most days. Come out to play!
Post a Comment