Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day Two of our adventure!




We woke up Saturday morning and drove down the cape to Hyannis to catch the ferry. Of course we arrived with not much time to spare so we were in a hurry to catch the boat. Once again I dropped everybody else off at the ferry and I drove to the airport to turn in the rental car. In our hurry Ainslee forgot to get her ipod and camera out of the rental car which turned into quite the adventure to get it back. I arrived back at the ferry terminal just in time to catch the boat over to Nantucket. Jack was quite excited to say the least. I'm sure he had NO idea what was going on but he was so HYPER you would think I fed him sugar for breakfast. He circled the boat petting several dogs on his way before I finally strapped him in his carseat for the rest of the ride. Luckily he fell asleep and we made it to Nantucket in about an hour. Shawnae picked us up at the dock and we gave Ainslee a quick tour of the town and the harbor where all the big yachts are parked. Jack of course didn't want to cooperate to take any good pictures but did enjoy the walk and fell asleep in his stroller.


0 comments: