Today I took Jack to Sears to get his pictures taken for his one year birthday and can you say disaster? First off he didn't take an afternoon nap so he was a little crabby to start with. We started taking the pictures and everytime the camera would click and the studio lights would flash he would bawl. I'm talking full out freak out eveytime we would snap a picture. Needless to say we won't be buying any of the pictures we took today at Sears. Hopefully I can get some cute ones of him on the beach when we are in Nantucket. After our terrific day at the photography studio we went home and I had to unpack the car because I had bought a ton of food storage stuff today. What's a girl to do when her kid eats grass and she needs to get stuff done? Box him up! I got a big box from Ryan's work out of the garagae and threw him in it with a few toys. This entertained him for a good 20 minutes before he realized he could reach really far over the side and pick some grass! Once my little einstein figured this one out it was time to head in. He had already eaten a load of macaroni and cheese for dinner I didn't think he needed to add some grass in with it!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Jack in the Box
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sorry about your Sears fiasco but the pictures of him in the box are too cute! Why is it that kids are instantly attracted to the one thing that you don't want them to do- like eating grass?
Pack him up and send him to me any time. He is too cute and I love the mohawk!! Hopefully you get some cute pictures in Nantucket(So be good, Jack) . I need an updated picture for Jack for my apartment. :O)
Forget portrait studios throw them in a box and the pics are way cuter anyways. We have never braved a photo studio for that reason.
Post a Comment