Sunday morning we woke up anticipating a rainy day but we were thrilled to be greeted with sun. Michael and Christie (the wonderful friends we stayed with - Thanks guys!) decided they would take us out in their boat to the beach for a little bbq. We traveled over to Coatue where you can only get to by boat so we were the only ones on the beach. Michael whipped up some delicious hamburgers and we had a great time just hanging out with everyone. Michael invited us to try clamming with him which Rosie and I were really excited about until we saw just how far out you had to wade into the water. I'm not one for seaweed to touch my feet so we quickly declined but Michael was succesful and got quite a few clams which we had on pizza the next night.(I know it sounds gross to most of us westerners but it actually wasn't bad!) Jack loved walking up and down the beach with Grandma Rosie but was rather exhausted so he ended up taking a two hour nap at the beach! On the boat ride back to the marina Jack just sat there and laughed. It was so cute.. he just giggled the whole ride back. I think it was all the bouncing in the boat and the wind blowing in his face that he thought was so funny!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Day Three of our adventure!
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment