Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag you're it!


I've been tagged!.... again...

This time it's about the husbands...

1. What is his name? Ryan Paxman
2. Who eats more? He Does most of the time but he's very picky about what he eats!
3. Who said "I love you" first? I think I did..more like I think i'm falling in love with you
4. Who is taller? He is
5. Who is smarter? Well of course Ryan thinks he is but I think it depends on the subject.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am for sure
7. Who does the laundry? I do. I had to teach him to do laundry after we were married!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, I do...if you are in the bed...him
9. Who pays the bills? Ryan- It stresses me out too much!
10. Who cooks more? Me
11. What meals do you cook together? The ones that we use the grill for
12. Who is more stubborn? Definately me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Almost always Ryan... I'm never wrong!:)
14. Who has more siblings? Ryan does - 3 Sisters and 1 brother
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Oh ya definately me
16. What do you like to do together? We like to spend time with our families and with Jack. We like to go out to eat and when we have a babysitter we like going to the movies!
17. Who eats more sweets? Ryan. I like a piece or two but he eats it in mass quantities (6 peanut butter cups anyone?)
18. His guilty pleasures? This one's easy... hunting and shed hunting!
19. How did you meet? Kind of embarrasing story to admit we met on the internet while I was in Nantucket MA working for the summer. I was considering moving back to Utah but wanted to make some friends first. We talked for about a month on the phone before I came home and we actually met, it was all over from there!
20. Who asked who out first? He did- Our first date was to Chili's and then to see Napoleon Dynamite. I was so excited for our date and come to find out he had been out on a date with someone else the night before! What a loser! (Love you honey!)
21. Who proposed? He did- I knew it was coming. We had basically picked out where we wanted to get married and Ryan took me there and asked me to marry him. He had about 2 dozen roses hid in the back of his truck!
22. Who kissed who first? He did- sitting on the couch at my sister's watching the Goonies
23. His best features? His personality and his humor. He is so fun to hang out with and is always good for a laugh. Our nieces and nephews sure like to pick on Uncle Ryan and I always like to get in on the fun! He does like to pick on me to the point of nervous breakdown but I know that's how he shows he loves me!
24. Tag: Jill, Lynly, Mistie

0 comments: