Thursday, July 31, 2008

The trip that started off with a bang!


So we arrived at the Salt Lake airport at 6:00 am Friday morning all prepared for our adventure! I dropped my mom and Ainslee off at the terminal with all our baggage and Jack and I headed off to park the car. I found a great spot and walked around the car to get Jack out of his seat. To my surprise as I opened the door Jack began projectile puking all over himself, his seat, the car... everywhere. I quickly grabbed his blanket to start wiping up the puke when I realized that it was the only one I had packed so I couldn't use it. I opened the trunk and luckily Ainslee had forgot her beach towel there so I used it to start cleaning up the mess. As I had dropped EVERYTHING at the terminal with my Mom I had NOTHING for him to wear so we proceeded to the shuttle with Jack stark naked. (okay ya he had a diaper on!) All the while I'm contemplating what the heck i'm going to do. I considered calling Ryan to come get him but first wanted to talk to my mom and get her opinion. We made it to the terminal after I held his blanket over his head the whole shuttle ride because I didn't want him puking on any unsuspecting other passengers. When we finally arrived at the terminal Jack was rearing to go and we had to chase him naked crawling through the terminal to try to put some clothes on him. Needless to say I assumed that he was feeling better and that he may have just gotten car sick. We dosed him up with some Tylenol and we were on our way....

0 comments: