I know... I know.... I completely have failed with keeping up with my thankful posts. Life has been stressful the last few days and it seems like I have been running a mile a minute. Jack has even spent 2 afternoons with Grandma Annette and I still feel like I haven't had time to get anything done. I keep thinking.... I can't wait for this semester of school to be over... but then I remember that I'm taking more than double the classes I took this semester so I can just plan on being completely crazy then! So today we are just going to say that I am thankful that I get to be a "stay at home" mom to my kids. Most days they drive me absolutely insane but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've been given rude remarks about me not having a "job" but seriously this is the hardest job I have ever had. You can't call in sick on the days you just don't feel like it! Sometimes it's really hard when we think of all the things we could have if we were back on two incomes but I hope someday Jack and Ella will look back and see that we may have sacrificed some of the "fun" things but that they will appreciate that it was so important to Ryan and I to sacrifice so I can stay home with them!
Who else better than me can keep Elsa updated on all the latest gossip?
And I'm pretty sure somebody else besides his mother might think he's not so cute when he is desperately in need of a haircut and a face washing!
I sometimes feel bad that Ryan misses out on a lot of our fun because he's at work but somebody has to make the CHA CHING!
And couldn't leave off without posting a picture of old "thunder thighs" bathing in Grandma Rosie's sink! Oh ya, and just so I can remember..... she is no longer a gummer! Her first tooth finally came through!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It's such a great thing to be at home! After witnessing what goes on around here while moms are at work and who knows what else... I'm so grateful! I'll agree, it's the hardest job ever! But it's the best job too! Good luck with all the school stuff! Way to go for fitting it all in! I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment