Monday, November 2, 2009

THANKFUL

In the days leading up to Thanksgiving I am going to try and post something everyday that I am thankful for. Today since I missed the first day in November I am going to post 2 things!

I'm very thankful that Jack filled up our candy drawer for the next year for FREE! Ah... who am I kidding.... that will probably last us a couple of weeks!

Seriously though..... I am most thankful for these three.... What would I do all day without them?

2 comments:

Jenny Griffin said...

This is a cute idea, and I'm probably stealing it! :) I'm thankful for you guys. Hey! That'll probably make the blog list! :)

J♥M said...

They're so cute! I love that you're doing this. I had thought about it, and haven't done it! I'm so lazy I have a bunch of drafts to finish up and can't seem to kick myself in gear! I'm grateful to have you guys for neighbors!