Thankfully I am able to play catch up and post for the last few days I have missed. The kids and I made a quick trip to Idaho to visit my family and it is always a whirlwind weeked while we are there.
First off I am thankful for friends. I have a few very special ones that I don't know what I would do without. You know who you are and I have some great memories with you guys. I don't have pictures of all of you that are important to me but here are just a few....

I am also thankful for all of the friends that I have in our neighborhood. I have never lived by such a fun group of girls! Which leads me to the next thing I am thankful for.... Our house.
It may not be the nicest or grandest thing you have ever seen but it's our home. It has tons of memories and for now.... it keeps us warm and safe and we couldn't ask for more!
I know this doesn't entirely catch me up but it's a start..... more to come!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Thankful
Posted by Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm so thankful you live here too! You guys really are great neighbors! Can't say that about all of them!
Post a Comment